Privacy and frosted window film provides complete or partial privacy whilst still allowing light into a room.
Consequently, this type of window film is used by residential and commercial customers alike.
For the home it’s perfect for bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets and kitchens. For commercial customers it is used for areas of high security risk or where work needs to be carried out in confidence.
Furthermore, it stops up to 99% of harmful UV rays, reducing the fading on carpets, furnishings and the contents of a room.
Privacy and frosted window film can either be applied to the entire glass pane or to just the bottom half of the window. This is suitable for those needing enhanced privacy at a low level.
- High light transmission
- Quick, retro-fit installation
- Incorporate manifestations and graphics
- Privacy whilst maintaining abundant light levels
- Introduce privacy when and where it is required
- Ideal for glazing in rooms with a change of use
- Option to remove, replace or update in the future
- Used to help satisfy Health & Safety requirements
- Suitable for large areas of uninterrupted glazing, such as glass partitions
Book a free consultation
If you would like some advice on the best privacy and frosted window film for you, take advantage of our free consultation.
We’ll walk you through the options so that you have all the facts to make an informed decision.