Goods – means all Window Films supplied by Shades Window Films
Services – means the fitting of all Window Films by Shades Window Films
1. All window films that are supplied and/or fitted by Shades Window Films Ltd remain the legal property of Shades Window Films Ltd until full payment for the goods and/or services has been received.
2. The price quoted for goods and/or services will remain valid for 14 days after the proposal has been sent – prices are subject to change after this period.
3. Delivery charges quoted are based on delivery within the UK – delivery charges for outside of the UK will be made clear at the time of order.
4. Acceptable forms of payment are; BACS, cheque or cash.
5. A deposit of 30% of the total order is required on all orders over £1000
6.Invoices are payable within 14 days of the date of issue – a late payment fee of 12% of the total order will be added to any late payments
7. Cancellations – You have the right to cancel or change your order if; goods have not yet been ordered specifically or made-to-measure or if goods have not yet been fitted.
8. Cancellations need to be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to the terms in 8, 15, 19, 21
9. Shades Window Films have the right to cancel any order at any time – any monies paid will be refunded, subject to there being no break in any terms of the contract, within 30 days of cancellation.
10. Goods – All goods are supplied subject to available stock at the given time from our suppliers – if we can’t source a product or if there will be a delay in receiving the goods we will notify you at the earliest given opportunity.
11. All products shown/listed on the website are provided for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly to the actual product.
12. All products installed by Shades Window Films are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty only
13. Samples for all products are available on request – we cannot guarantee that there won’t be any slight differences in shade or tone of the final product in the comparison to the samples.
14. Should we order any stock and later find out that the measurements/dimensions provided were inaccurate, we have the right to charge you for the goods.
15. Any orders for Window Film being supplied for self-fitting will be sent within 2 working days – subject to availability at the time of the order.
16. Any additional delivery costs and/or special delivery costs will be made clear at the time of order and are to be paid by you.
17. In the event that we are unable to deliver your goods due to reasons in your control, we have the right to add an additional delivery cost to cover any expenses incurred.
18. All returns and/or defective and/or unsuitable goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods – the goods must be undamaged and in the same condition as when they were delivered or no credits or returns note will be issued – any damaged or used items will be charged accordingly.
19. Should you wish to install/fit your own goods we cannot be held responsible for any problems or issues that arise – this is subject to the goods being correct as per the original order.
20. We will not be held liable should we fail to deliver any goods on the agreed date or should there be a delay in ordering the goods – we will notify you at the earliest convenience or any changes or delays in delivery.
21. We will not disclose your information to any third parties.
22. This contract is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. All deposits paid are non-refundable.
Registered as Shades Window Films Ltd: Company No. 6053876 VAT No. 906 9320 23 Registered: Crown Way Cardiff CF14 3UZ